Monday, October 20, 2014

Challenge #7 Winners Post


Mitzi and the team want to thank you all for the fabulous entries for our A Touch of Darkness Challenge.  Again, the creations were AMAZING, making our winners choices so difficult. However, choose we did, so without further ado.....

The ARTIST'S CHOICE AWARD ($20 GC and Badge) chosen by Mitzi from among the entrants using Aurora Wings images goes to



The RANDOM WINNER ($20 GC) goes to



And the Top 3 ($10 GC and Badge) in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team
from ALL the entries goes to

#3 Teresa

#20 Kaija

 #4 Granne

A huge Congratulations to our fabulous winners! Please e-mail Mitzi at studiomiyabi (at) aol (dot) com, with subject line "AW challenge blog ACA winner/top3/random winner" with your list of LINKS (not the titles of the digis) to the digis you wish to receive up to the total amount of your prize (all values are in USD) to receive your prize.

Hope to see you all back for our eighth challenge which again goes live at  9:00 am EDT today.

11 comments:

ike said...

WooHoo !! Thank you very much for my GC and for Mr Random picking me. I am very pleased ! :-D I am now off to browse the Shop.
Congrats to the other Winners.

Hugz
IKE xxx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Congratulations to all the winners, and beautiful entries, everyone!! <3

Kaija said...

I thank I thank and I am happy when my card is in the top 3 :)
Congratulations to all the winners.
Hugs Kaija<3

charlene said...

Congrats to all the winners all did a great job!

Md Enamul Hoq said...

These art and paint both are awesome and all wines congratulation .
Remove White Background
Clipping Path

The Assignment Help Nz said...

You have always given really useful and informative blogs, and I follow all of them. I am a college student in my final year, and I like to find original stuff for my studies, such as what I receive from pay someone to write my assignment and what I got from here.

Unknown said...

If you want to replace the our roofing so contact from the flat roof repair

Unknown said...

My sister suggest me for the best dentist in karachi because it's the one of the best dental in the karachi

Laceez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
billy clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tabishali said...

This Winners Post truly celebrates the spirit of determination and excellence. Just as these accomplishments inspire, so do the remarkable services offered by top-notch air freight companies in Pakistan.