Monday, September 21, 2015

Challenge #18 Anything Goes

Welcome back for Challenge #18!  Mitzi and the team are well rested and excited to launch a new challenge with everyone's favorite theme of Anything Goes!  The sky's the limit here so have a ball.


PLEASE REMEMBER OUR RULES.  It breaks my heart when I have to delete a gorgeous creation for lack of compliance, but because we have a random winner, that's the only fair thing to do.  Those using an AURORA WINGS IMAGE may enter up to THREE times, but those using a stamp from another company may only enter ONCE.  ALL creations must have a hand colored digital or rubber stamp to be eligible.

Our prizes each month will include:

1 (one) Artist's Choice Award Winner to be selected from entries using Aurora Wings digis ($20 GC and Badge)

1 (one) Random Winner ($20 GC)

Top 3 Winners to be chosen by the DT ($10 GC and Badge)


 Karina using Owl Spirit


The challenge will be open at 9:00 am EDT Monday Sept 21st and close at 11:55 pm Saturday October 17th 2015. Entries posted prior to Sept 21st will be deleted. All entries must have a hand colored digital or rubber stamp on their completed project to be eligible. Please follow the chosen theme. ONE entry per person if not using an Aurora Wings image, THREE entry limit if ALL entries include an Aurora Wings stamp. You may enter your project in as many other challenges as desired. Please link to your POST address, NOT your BLOG address and link back to the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog. We would greatly appreciate you removing word verification and switching to comment moderation if you fear spam. In fairness to all, those not following the rules will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding and please have fun. We look forward to your fabulous creations.

Also, because of the difficulties we have experienced with Facebook entries, I regret that we will no longer be accepting them on the Challenge Blog.  I'm so sorry, but we do have our Autumn Inspiration Contest currently running on our Facebook Group page, so you are welcome to post your appropriate entries there through Sept 30th.  Thank you for your understanding. 
However, if you do not have a blog and would still like to enter this challenge,  please email me at donnamundinger(at)gmail(dot)com with your name, a picture of your entry and Aurora Wings Challenge #18  in the subject line, and I will add it to the Linky so you can participate. Hopefully this will accommodate everyone.  xx



13 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work DT

Regina said...

I love all DT´s cards!!!! Such an inspiration to al of us!!

Myndi said...

Eeek!! ATG!! YES!! I hate rules and I've been colouring AW images, so I have a stash ready to go! Woot! Awesome makes, DT ladies!!

~ginny said...

Quick note... I think you meant the challenge closes on Sat Oct 17th - the 19th is a Monday in Oct?

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Thanks, Ginny! Corrected the typo on the close date.

Myndi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia St Martin said...

Stunning cards!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge. It is always fun to play at Aurora Wings Challenge.

Pssequimages said...

Donna let me know if I corrected whatever it was I was doing wrong.
Hard to believe there isn't a way to just get a message to YOU!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sure there is, Priss. My email is near the end of each Challenge post and I also included it in the thank you for adding a link to our challenge in a comment on your blog. xxD

Vannessa said...

Huge apologies for entering another card - forgot I had already entered one, so thanks for removing my second one Donna :)

Hugs, Vannessa x

Andrea Beecroft said...

Thank you for fixing up my pictures on the Challenge Donna I now have 3 entries I do love Aurora Wings designs I have a few and I like to make one each month to entre the challenge on the Facebook page Hugs Andrea

Anna said...

Post, Link, Banner Anforderung

Hallo ,
Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinbacklinks@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.